Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No More Excuses

I am 100% fed up with myself.  Today, I weighed in 5 lbs higher than last week.

5 lbs is not okay.  No matter what 5lbs is not okay.

I know I keep saying "today it's going to be different", but then I just come home and sit on my butt and don't exercise.  Or I go grab a piece of chocolate after lunch.  Or I eat a slice of pizza with my salad for dinner.

My someday guest blogger and I are going to start a biggest loser thing.  We're not sure how exactly we're going to do it, or who all can/will be involved but we will.   If anyone wants to join us, just leave a comment with your email (don't worry it won't be published, just complied) and I'll update you once we have it all figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment