Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2 more pounds down!!

Hooray!!  I've been incredibly busy with work and well, life.  But I'm still managing to watch my diet and exercise.  Although I could do more of that...

The 2lbs lost this week bring my total down to 16.2lbs total since after having Matthew.  And 11.2 since I started this weight loss journey.  You know... last month.  That's awesome.  And I need to focus on how far I've come instead of how far I have to go.

I feel as though I'm holding out on you, dear readers.  A lot of what I'm going through is so incredibly personal and while I do feel comfortable talking about my feelings, I don't really write about them in relation to my weight loss.  But I know the day will come when I talk about my losses here a little more.  And like I've said before, feel free to ask me any questions about my losses, weight loss, diet, whatever.

And as always.  Thank you for the support.  You all are wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Have I told you yet today that you kick ass? I haven't? Well, guess what...

    You kick ass. <3

    ReplyDelete