I'm reaching the point where dieting and exercising is hard. I want to throw it all away, eat the cookies, drink the coffee and eat french toast while I sit on my ass and watch trash T.V.
The first month, it was easy. Meal planning, exercising, being prepared. It was easy because I was motivated. I'm still motivated and I'm still prepared. I'm not getting in a rut with my diet and I don't crave the foods (sweets mainly) that I did before.
For the last week or so, I have been so much more in-tune with how much work this is. Every day it's a conscious decision to make the right food choices and to exercise. It would be so easy to just put on my (now much looser) comfy pants, put my feet up and go back to the way things were.
But I didn't like how they were. Looking back, I didn't like that me as much. This newer me is so much better. I'm stronger and heather, both physically and emotionally, than I have been in quite awhile.
And saying that tastes better than any cookie.
You are doing so well and have accomplished so much! I'm so excited for you! :)
ReplyDeleteI know that you can do this. You've come so far. I think it's natural to have moments like this every once and awhile. Do make sure that you're giving yourself a special treat every once and awhile and that you're scheduling time to rest and relax.
ReplyDeleteSomething my doc said is that you're body is working hard to burn fat stores and 'heal', so you need to make sure that you reward it with the rest you need. Good excuse to make sure you relax, no? :)
I know you can do it. I have faith that you'll push through!
Thanks ladies.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your honesty. Slamming into that no-motivation wall is always what gets me. I need to just find a way to go around (or over) it. :)
ReplyDelete