Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One More Pound...

One more pound until I hit 25lbs.  Holy smokes.

I met with Dr. W today as sort of my 3 month check in.  I have lost 15lbs on her scale (I've lost 24 since my highest).  I've lost inches and all in all I feel great.

I decided to stop taking the shots for a few weeks to see how I do on my own.  I have 26 more pounds to go and hope to do that in about 6 months. 

I'll be eating about 1,400 calories a day, working out 4 times a week and walking the pups.  I should continue to lose 1-1.5lbs a week.  I just need to stay motivated and I know I can do it.  But I'll admit.  I'm having a difficult time staying motivated. 

How do you all stay motivated when you're hitting an exercise and/or diet rut?

1 comment:

  1. GO YOU! It helps me to look at old bathing suit photos were I rocked a bikini. I wanna do that again! (haaaaaaa)

    ReplyDelete