Sunday, May 22, 2011

Who has 2 thumbs and is the world's worst blogger?

That would be me.

I'm sorry guys.  There is no excuse for being the worst blogger.  I have been busy with all of the end of the school year crap, but I've been dealing with a lot of emotional things, too.

Mother's day was a lot harder than expected.  I was sick which threw me off of my exercise routine.  So, I haven't been working out as much as I should.  I haven't been as strict on my diet as I should be, either.  The 28 day challenge thing?  Yes, that was a big fat failure, too.

I'm trying to stay motivated and stay positive but sometimes it's just so hard.  I have some wonderful people coming to visit in July and I would love to knock their socks off with my weight loss.  But more than the weight loss, I want them to see me happy.  And honestly, I'm my happiest when I'm working out.

I have an appointment with Dr. W on Tuesday to help get me back on track.  I don't think I would be able to adhere to a diet that is so restrictive.  I mean 4 months of following the first phase of SB was hard.

I'll check in again after my appointment on Tuesday and hopefully I'll be back on track with everything.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing amazing. A hiccup now and then is expected and acceptable. Keep up the good work friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Morgan. Sometimes it just gets so difficult to keep going, ya know?

    ReplyDelete