I talk the talk, but don't necessarily walk the walk. I know a lot of it has to do with being so incredibly busy at work, the birthdays are within a month (and 11 days) of each other. In the next few days I have 2 doctors appointments (for fost/adopt), a baby shower I'm throwing (which I'm SO excited for), an adoption class, and 2 staff meetings. Oh, and work. And being a wife.
I just think it's so much. And to exercise on top of that just seems like too much. I know that an hour here or there will make me feel better, but after an incredibly long day, I'd much rather spend that time on the couch.
Help me.
Help me get moving again. Help me stay moving.
Help me.
You've got to do it for you. These long days are killer, I can totally relate, but if one week is busy, we need to be all that more dedicated the next. You can do this!
ReplyDelete