Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The 28 Day Challenge

My Mom works with a social worker who did a presentation on change.  Apparently, it takes 28 days to make a change become a routine.  (I'm sure I could get the name of the study/research/book/article where this was found if anyone wants it).  Anyway.  My Mom said that she wants to do something, change something starting May 1st and asked me if I want to do it, too.

Getting back on track with my diet and exercise seems like the obvious change for me to do.  Right?  If anyone wants to do it with us, I can set up a check in.  I'll blog about how I'm reaching the goal on a daily (or maybe weekly?) basis.  

Does anyone else want to do it with us?  What are you willing to do and stick with for 28 days to change your life?

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I think it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this one. :)

    http://surviving-20something.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-28-day-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete